Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Why tell you anything at all...


Having lived all of my life where hurricanes are a common occurrence certain times of the year, we've learned what to expect when one is on it's way.  Thankfully now, the weather forecast informs us of what category it will be, 5 being the worst.  They will also tell us when to evacuate, what to do to prepare ahead of time, and so forth.  And even though people are warned, they don't always take it seriously; some stay and may die, or wish they'd left.  And yes, sometimes the hurricane isn't as bad as what the weatherman states, but what if it WAS?  Would you be willing to take that chance, or risk you or your family's lives on the basis of your "feelings"?  We can look at story after story about the people that have stayed and wished they'd left, or the ones that didn't take it seriously.  I for one want to be forewarned.

Even doctors 'forewarn' their patients before surgery, as in a life threatening surgery.  As a nurse, some patients even said, "I don't want to know the risks; just do it."

Would you want to be aware ahead of time when a catastrophic event was getting read to occur?  Or do you want to take your chances, that whatever's coming, you can handle it. 

What if it's something so outrageous, something you never thought of, that took you by surprise...something so horrible...

The Bible says that the end times will be worse than anything that has occurred since the beginning of time. [Matt 24:21]

I just tried to tell someone about what I've been learning about what's coming in the end times, what has been documented and researched by these men I've already told y'all about on these websites, ...  This person didn't care, didn't want to know, really didn't believe it, said they're just concerned about what goes on in their own little world and that I should do the same, that I should quit worrying about everybody else and just worry about myself.  And if those things do happen, they don't care cuz they're going to heaven anyway, and will face it when it comes, even if something grabs him/her, tears them to pieces. And the words, "what do you want me to do with this information; what is it you want from me?  There's nothing I can do about it!"

I'll tell you why I want to tell people what I know; I don't want people to be caught unawares; I WOULDN'T WANT TO BE!  I want people I love and care about to be so close to the Lord and so full of the Word of God, that they will know what scriptures/sword of the Spirit to proclaim when faced with demonic forces!  Going to heaven?  Praise God, I'm so glad, but we're still on this earth and God also says, "My people perish for lack of knowledge."  [Hosea 4:6] 

Sounds like to ME that God has every desire for us to have knowledge, and that about what we're about to face.

And if this event isn't what these guys are saying on the websites I already told y'all about don't happen?  All the better. But I think not.  I'd rather be prepared for a catastrophic event ahead of time.  I don't want to be one of those that "marvel" at what I see...I want to know. 

Before I had my spleen taken out, my surgeon said, you could die on the table and bleed out if we cut your splenetic artery...high risk...or your nutrition level is so low you'll probably not heal....I wanted to be told.  Then my goal was to cry out to God and find scriptures I could stand on that said, I shall live and not die and declare the works of the Lord,....I found several....I also found some that took care of me either way....and then I had peace, and knew I could face what was coming.  My life threatening event.

I want y'all to be prepared against fear.  The bible also says that people will faint from fear/terror and die because of it. No not everyone, but I tell you this; whenever fear comes to your heart, if it does, the only One that can give you the peace you need to where your heart won't feel like you're going to have a panic attack or worse, a HEART attack, it's the Word of God.

When fear has come to my heart and I've gone to the word, He always brings me to scriptures that are relevant to that particular fear.  And then peace comes, like I've gone into a high tower, a pavilion, a rock.  I looked up each of those words when I asked Him how can I go to something that's invisible??  Sometimes I think, I would love to be able to talk to someone about this or that! then the thought comes to me, the only one that can REALLY do anything for me is the Lord.  I have to first go to Him, because He knows EXACTLY what it is that will set me free.  Not saying we can't turn to a trusted person.  Just that I've learned that if I want something to go deep into me, it should come from the Lord first. 

Look up those scriptures that will be your sword for the coming days, and read the word again and again, day after day, pray without ceasing, doesn't have to be aloud.  Daniel prayed three times a day, if not all day.  And God revealed secrets to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment