Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Just saying ~


And my name is Robin, in case you haven't already figured it out, the author of this blog ~ actually, the PUBLISHED author of this blog (that's what the icon says on top of my blogger when I want to post) am a (medically) retired RN, married for over 41 years to the same man, have children and grandchildren. My mom lives in the garage apartment behind our house (because she can), have brothers and sisters that love each other, our dad's with the Lord in Heaven.

A Robin's Song =  

Song= the musical phrases uttered by some birds, whales, & insects typically forming a recognizable & repeated sequence & used chiefly for territorial defence.

Defence= the action of defending from or resisting attack. military measures or resources for protecting a country. a means of protecting something from attack. fortifications or barriers against attack. the arrangement of defensive lines or fortifications so that they can defend each other.

Terretorial= relating to the ownership of an area of land or sea.

I feel like I should mention: back in the day, English books told us all of our sentences had to have a noun, verb, etc...Well, I write pretty much the way I speak, noun or verb whatnot. Still learning how to use the assets of this blogging machine. Soooo, thank you for joining me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment