Friday, October 12, 2018

"Who hath believed our report?..."


Actually, throughout the Bible, God has prophets to announce warnings to His people, in the Old Testament it was the Isrealites, Hebrews; now we're included, those whose names were written in the book of life from the foundation of the world [Rev. 13:8 & 17:8]... those who have been chosen of God, by His grace that have accepted Jesus Christ of  Nazareth, the Son of the one true God, into their hearts and have turned from their sins, believing in the full gospel. 

And as these prophets proclaim (ed) the warnings of the wrath of God upon the disobedience and sins of men, they either repented or did for a season, then returned to their wicked ways.  Not all, but many.

OK.

The Lord reveals secrets to His people, and hidden things of darkness are/will be brought out into the light.

In these times, in these days, for many years, and especially NOW, truths, secrets, and hidden things are being brought out into the light.  Not everyone will believe the reports. Not everyone will repent even tho the truth is staring them in the face.  It will be so 'fantastical', so unbelieveable, that the world will marvel, be amazed, astounded. Caught off guard, unless they listen to what these present day prophets/teachers are TRYING to warn us about, make us AWARE of.

Over my own lifetime, I've had many provisions, answered prayers take place.  The Lord has spoken to me, well, all of my life, but until I became a born again Christian [John 3:3 Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.  John 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.], I didn't realize it. Does that make any sense?  As I continued to draw nigh unto Him, and have a personal relationship with Him, I continued to recognize when it was Him speaking to me. The Holy Spirit within me TAUGHT/TEACHING me.

As I've mentioned before, when I started crying out to God that I didn't want to be deceived, a change began to take place...I started feeling convicted about spending hours on end on entertainment through the different internet movies, shows, et al.  When I didn't stop immediately, I began to lose total interest, there was NOTHING I WANTED TO WATCH ANYMORE!!

Then I began reading, or watching Youtube videos, or podcasts, all about what was going on right in the open, so to speak, all over the world.  I've found Christian speakers that stood on the full word of God, like the Lord was edging me towards the RIGHT speakers, not those that were full of hogwash, right? 

How did I know they weren't deceiving me, as I've stated in previous posts, I go to the Word of God, the Bible, and I pray, and as He PROMISES, He reveals things to us, little by little, line upon line, precept upon precept. [Isaiah 28:10 & 13]

I'm going to start sharing more of what God has done during my life.  I'm learning for my own self, that when I hear what God has done in someone elses' life, it creates in me a desire to be that close to Him, too, and to have Him,....well, you get where I'm going with this, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment