Monday, April 15, 2013

Comparing our voice to a bird's



      Every bird in God's creation has a beautiful song and together, or alone, they sound so soothing-or annoying...like a crow, for instance. I love to go outside under the trees and listen to the different sounds - Or even listen to a CD of collected bird songs...they sometimes take me back to when I was a little girl at my grand-mother's house - She had a green thumb and flowers were everywhere - She would break bread crumbs on our visits for us to toss out to the birds and we would run back inside and watch from the picture window in the kitchen as they would peck away at their food- Good ole days..

      We each have a sound, a voice...lessons we've learned in our lifetime...we're all different but together we are a magnificent handiwork of our Creator- We can learn from one another - Do we hack like a crow which can be irritating, by forcing others to abide by our demands, or are we easy to listen to, maybe like a Mocking Bird...

      I would like to use this blog to share with you - I am in hopes that my writings will make a difference in your life- I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, the Son of God, asked Him into my heart in 1974 and was searching for Him long before that- I'm half a century old now (gosh that sounds ancient!), I've been through a thing or two...perhaps you can glean from my life...my own testimony is a rather full one.

      But we'll take it slow...No need to rush things...I've got the time to spare, so I will "sing my song", and hopefully it will be easily entreated, as they say... Ecc. 5:2 KJV "Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter anything before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few. Col.3:16 KJV "Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord."  This is a good start...has a sweet sound to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment