Monday, May 10, 2021

Here a little, there a little ~

"Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts. For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little: For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people." Isaiah 28:9-11

Takes a lifetime to overcome some of the areas in our lives, it seems. When reading over my journals, I realize I'm still going around some of the same mountains or trying to overcome and be persistent in so many of the same areas my whole life. 

So when I read the above scripture, I see that's how my Father YHWH has been with me. And oh how I so appreciate the Holy Spirit, for when I don't know what or how to pray, I speak to Him with stammering lips and another tongue. And I know that He hears me. He hears us.

I love this reminder in Philippians 2:13 "For it is God which works in you both to will and to do of His good pleasure.

Oh, how we owe Jesus our all. 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment