Thursday, September 20, 2018

Isn't it obvious?!

 
 
As you can see under the labels on the right hand side of the blog, I've watched tv shows and movies from all over the world through the years.  I enjoy foreign film the most because I'm just really fed up with most American entertainment.  Something very disturbing; the Lord's name is used as a curse word, and/or SOMETHING derogatory about the church, the gospel, Jesus, in every one of them.  In a negative way.  Someone almost always asks the question, do you believe there's anything after we die? (no, nothing) Do you think there's a God? I would venture to say the majority of the time, always negatively.  Not ANY other religion. [I have a relationship with Jesus, not a religion.  If it ever becomes one to me, Lord please correct me!]
 
In order to desensitize, disbelieve, doubt, Jesus,..The ruler of this world wants to get rid of anything pertaining to the gospel of Christ, the Ten Commandments, sin/repentence of sin...
 
These are the end times, why do you THINK this is happening all these years up till now?? 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment