Tuesday, November 3, 2020

My 'Timeline' Dream ~

On October 21, 2020, I had another vivid dream. I've been withholding posting it until I knew for certain when/if I should. I received my confirmation today while listening to Qfiles2.0 with Steve Quayle, a Believer used of God, ahead of the curve. I highly recommend him.

Timeline dream:

I was watching the scenario taking place before me as a spectator. There was an elderly, gray-haired woman sitting to the left of a 'card-sized' table, bent over with her arms resting on it, peering down over a white sheet of paper, a bit larger than your average printer paper.  I couldn't see from my position if there was any writing on it. She was not a fortune teller, there were no witchcraft artifacts in front of her, just that one sheet of paper.  She simply appeared to be a kind, wise, matronly, older woman. She actually looked like some of the older women you find on the internet in Sicily with the full skirts that reach their ankles, loose blouses, gray hair past their shoulders. Not unkempt, more like they don't pass their time at the neighborhood beauty salon.

There were three or four younger women that were sort of huddled together on the other side of the table, facing my direction, overlooking the paper as they poured out questions at the same time, looking back and forth from paper to matron. The woman closest to her was leaning forward on her hands as if to get a better view of the paper, as they asked: "When will all this take place? When will all of this happen? How will we know when it will start?" The elderly woman tapped her aged finger three times on the white piece of paper and said, "In ten weeks." Just three words. 

(I realize that the old lady tapping three times also happened in the pastor's dreams from Kentucky, Dana Coverstone. I'm simply sharing the dream I had, and she did tap her finger three times, as well. That's what I saw.)

I believe the Lord gave me this dream as an answer to those same questions I'd been asking him for many weeks, especially after I only recently found out about the New Madrid, as we live right near the Mississippi River; where can we go unless the Lord intervenes: "Lord, the Civil War 2, all the dreams/visions of men over many decades of America being attacked by Russia/China, the New Madrid 'Crack' along the Mississippi River from the Great Lakes down to the Gulf of Mexico, the earthquakes along the west and east coast that's also been prophesied about, the UFO revealings, etc, and all that has been prophesied in Your Word?! When will these things START, like in our area, or that will affect us and America. There are already events happening worldwide, but what will affect the rest of us. 

WHAT will start, WHAT will be starting...I'm sharing this because I believe He wants us to REALLY BE TURNING TO HIM AND PRAYING and to BE PREPARED, to GET INTO HIS WORD LIKE NEVER BEFORE, just like others are warning us to do before it's too late and time is so short now. 

We shall see, we shall see. 

I'm putting this out to y'all to pray about it, put it on a shelf if you like, but as they say, hiding our heads in the sand or a pillow won't stop the devil from whoopin' our butt. I heard Beck Dvorak say that. 😊

Will times get rough; more than we'd want. Will there be Believers that will overcome by the Blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony, that will not love their lives and will endure until the end; yes per Revelation 12:11, but Jesus also said there will be Christians that will fall away. (I had a vision of that one in 1979) Will He lead us in the way we should go; yes when we stay close to Him. Will His Word and power be what we need to walk us through; yes as we trust in 2 Corinthians 12:9. 

The answers to our questions can be found on many of the conservative alternative news feeds online, not on MSM, Mainstream Media, and above all, the Bible. Whichever event will begin it all, many people believe has already begun, but the worse is yet to come. It's all in the Bible. All of it, so we start there. Matthew 24, Luke 21, Revelations, Daniel, Joel, to name only a few that have foretold what we are now going through, and will be going through all too soon for most.   

There are some things that we cannot change, as it's written/prophesied in God's Word, but the effectual fervent prayers of a righteous man avails much SO KEEP PRAYING, for yourself/loved ones/the Body of Christ/those that are still to come into the Kingdom of God for salvation/whatever else He reveals to you. I've been drawn to the old testament prophet in Jeremiah 11 where God even tells His people how it makes Him feel because of their wickedness. God sent Jeremiah to urgently warn His people of what was coming because of their unfaithfulness, serving/worshiping other gods, and that He's 'weary of repenting'. Isaiah 15:6 He promises to be with His people and has provided ALL that we will ever need to overcome during these last days. EVERYTHING we need, through Jesus Christ His Son.

Instead of serving and worshiping the One and only Holy Creator, the world as a whole has chosen wickedness along with the evil ones, loving sin rather than holiness, purity, righteousness. Denying that Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the Son of God, came in the flesh, His blood sacrifice, rose from the dead on the third day to redeem us and destroy the works of the enemy, taking back the keys of heaven and hell - He is hated along with His believers, He is not what this wicked world wants. They'd rather choose all else but the One Way to the Living God. Sadly, I refer also to the 'Christians in name only', not true believers/chosen of God, a distinct difference as will/is becoming quite evident to all, also written in His Word; sheep in wolves clothing, the great falling away, et al.

Too many people would rather go about their daily lives and when/if (according to many) it all comes tumbling down around them, then they will deal with it, but don't say anything 'negative' before that. If you do still try to warn them, they may turn their backs on you, avoid you, and/or accuse you of  all sorts. Many don't to be told that it's going to someday arrive at their own front door; that's too frightening, even if the evidence is right before their very eyes.

Say we live in parts of the country prone to snow blizzards. Being warned in advance gives time to prepare with enough food, water, warm clothing, appropriate shelter, wood/generator for heating or loss of electricity, communication, all other essentials in case we're trapped indoors for any length of time. When the weatherman gives his warning, the wisest thing to do is heed them, right?

"It is written." means what God says in His Word is coming to pass, in His timing.

For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, and returns not thither, but waters the earth, and makes it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goes forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.  (Isaiah 55:10,11)

It is truly time to faithfully seek Him for the truth, even if it's not what we'd want or hope to hear. When it becomes too difficult to bear, and it will be eventually,  He will give us the strength through Christ to bear it, when we ask. He is our hope, our strength, our peace, our faith in Jesus Christ. I know this from my own experience that when it all seems unbearable and I turn to Him and give it to Him, He gives me what I need at the time I need it. He will never fail nor forsake us, no matter what lies or attacks come at us. He always loves us, nothing and no thing can ever separate us from His love. (Romans 8)

Proverbs 3:32 ~ For the froward is abomination to the Lord: but His secret is with the righteous.

Froward - to turn aside, to depart, perverse

Secret - a session, i.e., company of persons in close deliberation, intimacy, consultation, a secret, assembly, counsel, inward, secret (counsel)

When we ask according to His Word, He is faithful and just, willing to reveal His secrets unto the righteous.  It is His will that we are prepared before hard times come. 

Edited on 12/8/2020:

I'd sent this as a draft to my cousin who's a minister in Alabama several weeks ago. She showed it to another minister and they suggested not posting the dream unless I revealed the words the elderly woman said.

Today I received my confirmation to share what she spoke:

"In ten weeks."

That timeline would make it December 30th, 2020.

Take it to the Lord in prayer and fasting, Isaiah 58. I've been getting certain chapters in the book of Jeremiah for many weeks now. About how God is 'tired of repenting' because of worshiping other gods, sin, evil,...

I'm well aware of those Christians that are saying that things will get better and go back to the way it was, MAGA. I only know how/what the Lord has shown ME and confirmations from others.

Hey, I absolutely get it, I do and there are some that are interested in what you have to say, even if you're reporting uncomfortable news. We're not talking about destroying a person's hope or prayers, we still continue to hope, pray, intercede and hopefully prolong/postpone sometimes even the inevitable.

In John 15, Jesus said He is the vine, we are the branches, without Him we can do nothing. When I share my dreams/visions I just want you to know, I daily spend time with Him in prayer, in the Word and working at being obedient to His Word while continuing to turn to Him for overcoming issues in my own life. Is every dream that I have from Him; if, but some I do know, are.

Adding to post on 4/29/21:

To any that think this timeline dream is wrong...what happened at the end of December ~ a new year began, the year 2021, and all that has/is coming to pass...watch and see. Selah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment