Thursday, January 17, 2019

Recent dream

Image result for woman sleeping photos


A few days ago, I had another warning dream: I believe it's a warning because I just finished listening to the Hagmann & Hagmann Report on Youtube with Steve Quayle and a "secret" guest, which confirmed what I thought the dream was about.  I told my husband the dream the next day, so if anyone doubts me, he can verify me.

I was in a church, I know, because I walked by my old assistant pastor's office from Corpus Christi, and he was on the phone with his mom: he was saying, "Oh Mom, don't worry about it, everything's alright, they're just trying to scare us: nothing's going to happen."

And I reeled around and said, "NO! That's what they WANT us to think!  Something IS going to happen, and we're NOT safe!!  We're not even prepared for what's coming!"
Image result for red war photosThe next scene, I opened the front door and I could see fighting in the near distance, and everything looked red; not like it was blood, but the air, the people, the ground, like red dust all over.  And everyone was glad that it wasn't happening on our land. China is considered the “Red country” because of Communism.

The next scene, a woman came through that same door pulling a wagon with two large gray decapitated horses heads.  She didn't look concerned at all, but the inclination was that whoever sent the horses' heads were letting us know, they're now coming to fight on our land, because of "what we did".Image result for dark gray horses heads photosImage result for warning dream photos



No comments:

Post a Comment