Monday, September 9, 2013

The time is short----

I sense it so strongly....

I had a dream few weeks ago...I was sitting on top of a sea, and something underneath was rising causing me to rise up with it. Before me arose a huge dragon, totally detailed...think "the hobbit" movie, only there was no fire and the eyes weren't red.

It was facing me when it arose but turned its head slowly to its left. It was out of the water down to its chest, the rest of it still in the water.  I wasn't afraid of it. But I had a strong sense that the dragon, the devil in the Bible, is going to show itself soon. I looked up scriptures to see if my dream was spiritually significant and I think it is:

Read Revelations 12~ talks about how the devil that great dragon was cast down to the earth...isn't the sea part of the earth? "Woe to the inhibitors of the earth and of the sea! For the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, for he knows he has but a short time."

Chapter 17 says that the serpent went to make war with the remnant of her seed, those that keep His commandments and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

So what are we going to do, how do we prevail over him? I'd gotten depressed, fearful, concerned over it...will it happen while I'm alive---whether it does or not the remnant of MY children somewhere down the road surely will be, and I won't them to prevail!  I want them to be strong and love not their lives unto their death, like chapter 12 talks about.

Chapter 10 says the power of Christ will be here, and the kingdom of God, and salvation and strength!! Everything we will need to prevail we will have.... It speaks positively that THEY OVER CAME HIM, the serpent. Not "we hope they do"; it states in God's word, that they DO!!

On utube there are sites called the truth , or what is the truth.... Eye openers...be aware of our times, don't allow you or your family to be in denial. We're only here for a while, this isn't our "home"' our true home is in heaven, and He wants us to bring as many people as we can with us, thru our testimony, because of Jesus.

God made people because He wants relationships and to share His love with us. He made,so many of us because He's so,big, eh? Don't you agree? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment